About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Sunny Day..


So, it was a sunny day; blue sky, warm sunshine,a perfect day to be outside.I was sitting outside my house, doing nothing, just merely sitting down and enjoying the day when a guy walk passed by in front of my house, almost in a 'cat-walk' style:

Me: (Staring at the guy)
Guy:("cat-walk" walking mode)
Me: (keep on staring)
Guy:(Noticed me staring,thought he was cool, hence put on his sunglass and continue 'cat-walking')

He was walking right in front of my house when suddenly...

Guy: Adoiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! Sial punya parit!! 
Me: (trying hard to control myself from laughing)

Unfortunately, the guy accidentally fell into a small drain just after he put on his sunglass.

I guess that guy really needs to learn how to cat-walk and be extra watchful with his steps ^^

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...