About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Holiday Again!

Yay! It's holiday again. At least I can stop staring at the SPOT/LANDSAT Image for a couple of days-it's really tiring and kinda boring to do the same stuff almost everyday. You see, I'm those type who like to do different things. I guess it explains why I'm so nuts with creative stuff. Talking about creativity, I think I'm starting to lose it ever since I'm stuck with doing my currently given tasks.


Enjoy your holiday everyone! Weeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...