About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Friday, May 20, 2011

Little Ones

So...My Comot gave birth to four new kittens; two Siamese kittens and another two "Sylvesterian" kittens (they look very much like the daddy-my male cat,Akin). We have like 15 cats living with us, yeah i know it's quite a number. But 15 is not as much as you think compare to some people, I remembered how mum told us about the conversation she had with her cousin about cats:


Cousin: Soo... do you have any pets at your home?
Mum: Oh yeah, dogs and cats. I have like 15 (stressing the 15) cats!
Cousin: (in not-so-surprised tone)wow.... I have 25 cats and they are everywhere in the house..

*One thing i like it when mum told us a story, she likes to do voice mimicking.  


I haven't really have a name for him
one of the Siamese kitten
They look to me like twins ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...