About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's Pixie All Over Again..

Short is cool.
So I made a 'vow' to myself not long ago, that I will never do my hair a 'pixie' again. But I guess, I had just broke the vow. Sometimes I just need a break from having a long 'straight' tress which I presume what most of the girls are nuts about nowadays (and perhaps the guys as well).  

Perhaps, it's just my 'nature' to be a little different at times. 
So what if I wear my hair short? At least I still have them (hair) on my head, it's just a 'lil shorter. And it will grow soon. So what's to worry? When it comes to cutting the hair short, most of the girls will freaked out and some may have a very TOUGH time to decide, which I find it a 'lil bit funny sometimes and yes, I don't understand WHY????? Well lets put in the 'malay-english slang' : " pixie/short still look cute and nice what" (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...