About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


A Thought of the Past

I’ll have the days I break, And I’ll have the scars to prove it, I’ll have the bonds that I save, But I'll have the heart not to lose it. For all of the times I've stopped, For all of the things I’m not. I put one foot in front of the other, I move like I ain’t got no other, I go when I go, I'm marching on and let my past be gone....

Say goodbye to the oldies, but goodies, because the good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems.What I need to know about the past is no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring me to this very moment. And this is the moment I can choose to make everything new. Right here, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...