Facts About them:
- Cats are born with blue eyes. They change at approximately 12 weeks of age.
- Sometimes your cat will find it difficult to find the treats you throw him on the floor. The reason is because cats can't see directly under their own nose.
- Cats can jump between 5 & 7 times as high as their tail.
- Ailurophobia: the hate or fear of cats
- 80% of all cats, big and small, have the same reaction to catnip, due to their feline genes. Cats that are younger than 6 months and tigers however, do not react to catnip.
- A cat uses it's whiskers to tell if the space they are contemplating entering is big enough for them.
- Cats not only walk on their toes but they have 5 toes on their front paws and 4 toes on the their back paws.
- Killing a cat was punishable by death in acient Egypt.
- Just like fingerprints on humans, the nose pad of cats is rigid in a pattern that is completely unique.
- Sir Isaac Newton is credited for inventing the cat door.
- Start a garden inside your home. Cats love to eat grass, parsley, catnip, and sage. However, consult your Vet before planting a garden for your cat to eat. Many plants are harmful or even fatal to cats.
- Pet owners live longer, happier lives with less stress and less heart attacks.
- Cats prefer their food at room temperature.
- Don't put your cat's collar on too tight. Make sure you can slip 2 fingers between the collar and the cat.
- In order to cover their trails from predators, cats bury their feces.
- A cat who rolls over and exposes its stomach to you, feel very safe and secure around you. They are also letting you know that they enjoy your company.
- Cats kead their paws when they are happy.
- Your cat will pick on your mood and will change their mood based on yours.
- If your cat likes to climb the Christmas tree, hang a lemon or orange scented air freshner on the bark. They don't care for those smells and will leave the tree alone.
- Cats speak to humans who speak to them. They also get their security from your voice, so watch your tone.
- Cats rub up against objects and people in an attempt to put their scent on them, i.e. "mark them"
- Cats purr when they are feeling any strong emotions.
- 30% of a cat's waking hours are spent on grooming.
- Your cat prefers eating out of a clean bowl in the same quiet spot everyday.
- Cat's bite out of pleasure as well, so when your done petting your cat, if he/she bites you, it may not be a negative response.
(Extracted from http://www.facts-about-cats.com)
My 'lil Comot had delivered three kittens recently, and that adds up the number of kittens in my house to 12. Yeah i know, it's sort of exceeds the limits of the number of cats people use to have in their house. Well, what i can say is that we are blessed with kittens and they are all over the place (lol) - in the living room, on the sofa, on the tables, in my room, on my laptop, on my bed, on my shoes, under my car, on my lap, in the toilet,...they seems to be everywhere.
|As i told you, they are everywhere; underneath the umbrella..|
|you can stand under my umbrella,, ella , ella..;)|
|Guntut (the momma) and the children (manja and Putih)|