About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Monday, August 9, 2010

mmmmmm.....

I'm tired looking at the reports i am writing.. Well, well what can i say? It's my job for the last 3 years.. You guys might be wondering what sort of reports i'm talking about here. Ever heard Environmental Impact Assessment or famously known as EIA (among the environmentalist)? Nope? Ok i get it. Not so many people into environment or nature nowadays..

If i could do magic by snapping my finger, i would find myself lazing at the beach, underneath the coconut trees with a good book in my hand enjoying the sea breeze and blue sky or, or the sunset (^^,)..or with a DSLR taking pictures.

***Sighhhhhh********

It's just an imagination. The reality? I'm still stuck in my office;(. So many things happened recently, up and down but i guess that's just the way life is. And I guess i really need a break or a holiday.. I mean a 'real' long holiday..Will plan for that soon..hmmmmmmmmm.......

Ciao for now..

~N'gelz~


One of my favorite place! Well i'm a beach-maniac after all (lol).

2 comments:

  1. hello :)
    i'm currently doing my degree in environmental science & we are studying that EIA thingy too! urgh. lol :P
    so u are working in env. department? cool! i might need your help someday. hehe.
    nice to know you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. halluuu..ya workin' with the EIA thingy..hahaha,..i'm sure you know how does it feels like studying the subject..nice to know you too:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...