About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Two weeks

 And so in two weeks everything will be new to me. And in two weeks time I will be spending my times in places far from home. This is it. This is what I have been waiting for. The only thing that matters and concerns me a lot is the things that I am about to face. 
 We may have learn a lot of things in our previous years but it's not a guarantee for each and everyone of us that we may succeed in the next steps we are about to make.
Life is unpredictable and that's where the fun and adventures begins. I just hope I could withstand the 'surprises' and always see the bright side of everything.

I have to keep on walking no matter what 
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.  When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn....


Cheers to life,
N'gelz





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...