About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11


"The Old Year has gone.  Let the dead past bury its own dead.  The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time.  All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!"  ~Edward Payson Powell

Goodbye to the year that has passed which had gave me a lot of bittersweet memories and thought me a lot about life. Whatever happened in the Old Year, I've determined to let it go and start another new chapter of life. 

I will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  I am going to put words on them myself.  The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day and I'm going to do it in a different way. Dare to be different, is one of my new year's resolution. 

 And I am ready to face the challenges that comes in my ways throughout this year. I am looking forward to the new thing God will do in my life this year. I choose to let go of the past and get excited about my future because I am blessed!

Happy New Year 2011..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...