About N'gelZ

My photo
A photography obsessor who loves to play the piano and strum her guitar, an absolute beach-maniac, sunset lover, nuts about cats and arts, like traveling. ~She sees life as one great big joke, a dance that's walked a song that's spoke, she laugh so hard that she almost choke when she think about herself. ~You see she's just a human and While she knows herself as a creation of God, she's obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Northwestern Coastline

"This is our playground. we love to play here. We see the sea, we see the sun, we feel the ocean breeze. We like it very much!" They said.

The somersault moment-"We are free to do anything we like; we jump, we shout and do somersault,it is fun"

1800hrs -Now I could hear not only the sound of the crashing waves; i heard laughter and excited voices in the air.

Follow Me - "come and lets play with the waves!"
Thursday- I went to seaside again and took some photos of ordinary things. Somehow, It turned out that the ordinary things that i photographed look beautiful in their own way. I remember mum asked me 'why do you insist to go alone and do things (photo-shooting) all by yourself?" My answer?..."I just don't wanna missed a thing".. 



I realised that while there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell me nothing more than what I see with my own eyes, there is another in which it proves to me how little our eyes permit us to see.
The world is never just black and white, right or wrong, one way or another. Try and see things from as many points of view as possible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...